Okay I lied about being done with the UI in my last post. The quicknavbar just didnt seem to fit in with the rest of the theme so I changed it. I also had forgotten to change the look of the spinner in the EQ so I did that as well. I do plan on doing other themes but that will probably be awhile from now. There are much more important things to focus on.
-Removed redundancy in all the layout xml files
-Changed look of the quicknavbar to fit the rest of the theme a bit better
-Changed look of the spinner in the eq to fit the rest of the theme
-Removed album name and year from an album's track list items (that info is in the list header)
-Removed sorting by year in an album's tracklisting
-Fixed white background issue in lists on devices with Motoblur
-Fixed issue where album art would not show if you disabled album art then reenabled it