Friday, May 20, 2011

0.16 - Album Art

I just finished up the next version of gmmp and I am very pleased with the results.  The player is looking much more professional now that album art was added.  I sum up the new features in the change log, but the basic premise around this release was strictly album art.

Changelog:

0.16: (05/20/11)
-Updated Now Playing view to show album art and changed the metadata display
-Added option to automatically download album art
-Added manual album art selection that will look for album art using the following:
    - Local Folder
    - Bing Image Search
    - Google Image Search
-Added option to save images as PNG or JPG

Download 0.16 Alpha here

I downloaded a screenshot app for my thunderbolt so I took some screens on that instead of the emulator

Screenshots:





 


All of the screens can be viewed here: http://gonemadmusicplayer.blogspot.com/p/screenshots.html