Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1.1.11 - quick fix

The update I made to the file browser ends up causing a crash if a file has the artist or trackname tag blank.  Also if for some reason playlist are not loading properly for you, I added an option to change the character encoding when loading a playlist file.  Most people will never have to touch this, but if you have filenames that are unicode, this might need to be used.  Preferences -> Playlist -> Character Set

1.1.11 (01/30/2012):
-Fixed crash in file browser
-Added option to set character encoding used to read playlist files (ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-16, etc)
-Handle exception that can be thrown when populating the playlist